COVID-19 advice and resources

Latest Member Advisories

Full Member Advisories are available for all IEU-QNT members on MyIEU.

    Is your school doing enough to manage COVID-19?

    Both posters as well as other member-only resources are available for members through MyIEU.

    Contact us for support

    Our union is available to assist any member in need of support.

    We encourage all members seeking advice to contact our union:

    IEU-QNT resources

    Industrial Fact Sheets & Member Advice

    • Health and safety in education workplaces
    • COVID-19 Support Resources 

    All available on the MyIEU COVID Resources Hub.

    Mental health support

    In addition to the support available through our union, we encourage members to seek additional support if they are in need via:

    Health advice

    Members should ensure they seek health advice from reputable sources such as the Department of Health

    If you require medical assistance, call your GP, medical clinic or the national COVID-19 helpline (1800 020 080) for advice.

    Government websites

    Federal Government


    Northern Territory